Ok, not really for breakfast, but I had to gross yall out a little bit for a second.
(Healthier) Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 oun. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 8 oun. fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. fat free sour cream (I have even used light plain yogurt when I was out of sour cream and it was also just as great!)
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp Creole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning; I have a sick, twisted need for adding this to EVERYTHING I make. I warn you now. And this is the time my family is laughing at me as I write this because they know the relationship between "Tony" and I. You can also just use seasoned salt if you don't have "Tony"
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 (14 oun) can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped (I use the Reese brand)
- 1 1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese, a little more for sprinkling on top.
Yep, folks, that's it! Nothing to it!
I use tortilla chips or pita chips to dip this with, and for a little more heat because I love me some spice, you can either mix it in with the dip or on top, but my kiddos devour this too so I usually just scoop some out and put the flakes on top of mine. How much ever your little heart, or mouth, can stand.
Hope yall enjoy! Have a wonderful day and hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
This is linked up with Family Food Fridays