So since my last post yesterday of The "I Don't Want To" Day, I woke up this morning kinda regretting all the I don't want to's.
- My house actually did look like Mother Nature got pissed at me and sent a tornado just thru the inside of my house.
- I hate going to bed with dirty dishes in the sink and remembered why this morning when I couldn't scrub the pan hard enough. (Ok, I had at least rinsed it to what I thought was ok. Obviously it wasn't good enough).
- My poor flowers. I think they were secretly cussing me as I was watering them this morning, they were looking pretty droopy since they didn't get watered last night.
- Riley's poor hair looks like a bird's nest has been put together overnight in the middle of her head.
- There's so much laundry to be folded.
- I want to cry.
- My foot is sticking to the floor and is totally grossing me out.
- I'm still pissed about the hot weather. Please rain this weekend like you say your going to. My flowers will thank you.
- I have to work tonite. Blah.
In the midst of all that, the other day I decided to bake some cookies and have the girls help me. Jeff was having a bad day at work and I knew something sweet might cheer him up a little bit. He's got the worst sweet tooth. My Dove dark chocolate almond's (my fav, by the way) are shrinking day by day and I know it's not from me. I need to hide them while I'm thinking about it. Anyways, so yes we decided to bake cookies. White Chocolate and Pecan. Yum-o as Rachael Ray would say. I pretty much just dropped the cookies on the pan and measured out the ingredients and let the girls do the rest. I got some pretty interesting pics of
devil child Hayden. She thinks she is so sneaky. And she is. She knows this. It's aggravating. They had fun doing it though and it passed the time by and I didn't have to listen to Spongebob. After they got done baking, I couldn't keep them out of them though. That led to arguments and temper tantrums. And I laughed. It makes them madder and keeps me from getting just as mad myself.
I'm an evil Mom.
Jeff loved them though and they were really tasty! He gave me the compliment of saying they were the best homemade cookies he has ever had. I love him. Heres the timeline of the cookie monsters-You'll notice Hayden looking up at me to see if I'm watching her before she takes a huge bite of cookie dough.
I was watching.
Excuse Hayden's booby shot and my old, ugly mixer. Hey, it does the job!
Sneaky, sneaky child. I see you! Riley knows something is about to go down.
And she could care less.
You my child, are irritating. Just rub it why don't ya?
Hope you all have a wonderful day, go bake some cookies!