I had 4 kiddos hungry. And yes Hubs is being included as a kiddo right now because he was the worst one saying "What's for supper, I'm hungry?"
I had some ground turkey meat already in the fridge that needed to be cooked and I had a box of mac and cheese. Hmm....
Off brand, .39 cents babbbyyy.
So here's how it all went down:
- Make the mac and cheese according to directions.
- Cook your ground turkey (or beef), drain
- Add in your taco seasoning
- Pour your mac and cheese in a big bowl and add in your taco meat
- Add 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of crushed tortilla chips
- Stir it all together
- Put it on plate in front of hungry "kids"
- Top with more crushed tortilla chips and diced tomatoes
- Watch them devour it
And wonder how the heck you just pulled that one off.
They loved it. It was actually pretty darn good. And cheap. And easy. And you gotta love that, right?
So there ya go my friends!
I was estactic to see that I now have 102 followers and I promised a giveaway of my own that I will do when I reached 100 followers. So now I gotta think of something. Something good. Until then here's the CSN Giveaway that I'm doing until midnight tomorrow night.