Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm here-and on Facebook!

Ok so I know I've been a major letdown lately, I havent blogged in about a month.

We have had a birthday, company coming to stay with us and more company staying with us.

And I loved every single minute of it!

I just havent had time to do anything else! I'm still catching up on my sleep and the time changing. I have finally managed though to put my blog on Facebook so "Like" me so you can keep up with me that way too! I promise I will be back in a few days or you can come hunt me down. It's Spring Break, I have "beauty shop" to do with my girls and going to the park. Or else they will hunt me down...and it won't be pretty...

See yall soon!

Kirby

No comments:

Post a Comment

After the crazy days I usually have, yall's comments make me smile! So go ahead, leave me a comment...and make my day! Thanks for stopping by!